We are looking for a software developer intern to join our team. The intern will work on the development of a new product for Yendo.
The placement is for three months (September to November). When the new product is completed there is a strong chance it could become a permanent job. It would suit a recent IT graduate or someone with at least a basic knowledge of .Net, XML and/or oAuth.
Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team. Your contribution will be crucial to the success of Yendo's mobile apps.
- Able to hit ground running building mobile features
- Work with design and marketing to define product features for key areas
- Define key components of architecture including storage and backend requirements
- Proactively identify gaps in the customer experience and make recommendations
- 3+ years of building iPhone/iPad apps with proven track record
- Experience in connecting mobile apps to web/database backend
- Strong communication skills: known for your empathy and listening ability, able to explain complex problems, make convincing arguments that sell your position
- Self-starter and motivated to see a project through to completion
- Familiarity with Android is a bonus
To enquire about other current vacancies. Please email email@example.com